Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fuschia

My view of my little world has recently been uprooted, rearranged with words said that suddenly cleared my view and revealed what really was and has been, yet veiled under layers of deceit and smiles. Seems as though my heart has been torn open and all poured out leaving me with empty space to fill quickly before resentment and bitterness has time to take root. Forgiveness comes easier when looking beyond the present darkness into their past that formed their moral lines although crooked, yet seemingly straight and narrow to them. The deceit is the part that I hurt over for I have always taught my daughter that it is not the one that outwardly shows their darkness through their words and actions but the ones to run from, the ones to avoid are those that do so in the name of Jesus. They are to be pitied, prayed for and aware of, yet avoided. In realizing that one of this nature is so closely related has somewhat broken my spirit. But I refuse to allow the enemy to take me down that path for then where will the prayer, strength and guidance come through if all in the picture has given up? So I ask God to pick me up, brush my hurt aside and armor me with His strength as He hears my constant prayers for this lost sheep.

No comments: